News Source http://youtu.be/0Q1QGptr7Gk
Our company believe that understanding is power. We’ve curated news from around the web in an attempt to make your research for knowledge easier.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One again, we have actually curated the best toys that assist autistic kids remain calm and remain hectic. These fidget toys are fantastic for anyone who experiences stress or ADHD. We appreciate your support and will continue to bring you the best news from around the web.
Autism Help Celebrating Eye Contact- The Son-Rise Programhttp://www.autismtreatment.org/ Encouraging our children to look at us is a fundamental of The Son-Rise Program. When our children look at us they get to see our love and the warmth of social interaction. The more a child on the Autism Spectrum looks at us, the more possibilities that child has to learn and grow their social skills, which in turn opens up all other areas of learning and development. Click on the video to see different ways we can celebrate our children's eye contact.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: visit http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/
The Autism Treatment Center of America™ is the worldwide teaching center for The Son-Rise Program®, a powerful and effective home-based treatment for children and adults of all ages challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger's Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), and other developmental difficulties. The Son-Rise Program was originated in 1974 by parents, Barry Neil Kaufman (best-selling author, Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues) and Samahria Lyte Kaufman for their son. The treatment and educational model has changed the way children with Autism are helped worldwide. The Son-Rise Program was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• Awarded "Best Autism Therapy" at the AutismOne National Conference
• Allows your child to be your guide
• You are your child's best resource
• Join your child in their world - rather than force
• them to conform to a world they don't understand
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behavior of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Complimentary Consultation with a Son-Rise Program Advisor:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/