News Source http://youtu.be/wcMgrKUqR9o
Our company believe that knowledge is power. We have actually curated news from around the web in an effort to make your research for knowledge much easier.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One once again, we have actually curated the very best toys that help autistic kids remain calm and stay busy. These fidget toys are excellent for anybody who experiences stress or ADHD. We value your assistance and will continue to bring you the very best news from around the web.
Autism Recovery Using The Son-Rise Program®: Brandon, Recovering From Autismhttp://www.autismtreatment.org/ The Autism Treatment Center of America™, founded in 1974 by Samahria Lyte Kaufman and Barry Neil Kaufman, teaches parents a unique autism treatment called The Son-Rise Program®. The Son-Rise Program is a loving, accepting, home based approach that parents use to connect with their children and help them emerge from autism and other developmental disorders. It was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
Brandon had been diagnosed with autism when he was two years old and the doctors said that there was nothing they could do. But they didn't give up. They flew from Northern Ireland to Massachusetts to attend the Son-Rise Program® Start-Up Training Course at the Autism Treatment Center of America™. They have been running a Son-Rise Program® in their home, playing and working with Brandon. Now, despite the doctors' predictions, Brandon is recovering from autism! Once he didn't speak. He didn't respond to his name. He spent hours watching the same video over and over, He had no interaction with his parents or anyone else. Now Brandon is in mainstream school. He has conversations, makes jokes and plays with his friends. He is a happy and social young boy.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• You are your child's best guide and resource
• You join your child in their world rather than forcing them to conform to a world they don't understand
• Your child's own motivation ignites their interest to join you in your world
• Awarded Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference
• Keeps hope alive! There is no such thing as false hope
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behaviour of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Free Consultation with a Family Counselor call:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/