News Source http://youtu.be/zMIlJk0et5A
We believe that understanding is power. We have actually curated news from around the web in an effort to make your research for understanding much easier.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One again, we have actually curated the best toys that assist autistic children remain calm and stay busy. These fidget toys are terrific for anyone who experiences tension or ADHD. We appreciate your assistance and will continue to bring you the very best news from around the web.
Autism Recovery: Using The Son-Rise Program Laura Fully Recovershttp://www.autismtreatment.org/ - The Autism Treatment Center of America™, founded in 1974 by Samahria Lyte Kaufman and Barry Neil Kaufman, teaches parents a unique autism treatment called The Son-Rise Program®. The Son-Rise Program is a loving, accepting, home based approach that parents use to connect with their children and help them emerge from autism and other developmental disorders. It was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
Laura was diagnosed with autism at 3 years of age. She hit people, screamed, threw things and had daily tantrums. She didn't speak or make eye contact and spent hours doing repetitive behaviors. Doctors said that Laura would always be like this. Then her parents attended The Son-Rise Program® Start-Up at the Autism Treatment Center of America™ in Sheffield, Massachusetts. They implemented a Son-Rise Program at home for Laura. After three years of The Son-Rise Program, Laura fully recovered from autism and went on to a regular school. Now Laura is a typical twelve year old, enjoying friends, family, trips to the mall, and popular music. She is a beautiful, happy, intelligent and affectionate girl with a full life ahead of her.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• Allows your child to be your guide
• You are your child's best resource
• Join your child in their world - rather than force
them to conform to a world they don't understand
• Awarded Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behaviour of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Free Consultation with a Family Counselor call:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/