News Source http://youtu.be/xVr7x0bPZg8
Our company believe that understanding is power. We have actually curated news from around the web in an effort to make your research for understanding easier.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One once again, we have actually curated the best toys that assist autistic kids remain calm and stay hectic. These fidget toys are fantastic for anybody who experiences tension or ADHD. We appreciate your assistance and will continue to bring you the very best news from around the web.
Autism: Reducing Anxiety at School Using The Son-Rise Program (Jack's Story)http://www.autismtreatment.org OR http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org - Kerry has 3 children on the autism spectrum. Her 10 year old son, Jack, was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. Although he was high functioning he had great anxiety about going to school. He would have fits, throw himself on the floor, cry, and hit himself. Kerry was overwhelmed and depressed. Then a friend told her about The Son-Rise Program® Start-Up at the Autism Treatment Center of America™, co-founded by Barry Neil Kaufman and Samahria Lyte Kaufman. Kerry has been using The Son-Rise Program principles with Jack and was surprised to see so many changes! Now Jack shares more with her and is able to work out his anxiety. Hes having great days at school! And Kerry is no longer depressed. She feels rewarded and blessed to have her 3 amazing children.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: visit http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/
The Autism Treatment Center of America™ is the worldwide teaching center for The Son-Rise Program®, a powerful and effective home-based treatment for children and adults of all ages challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger's Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), and other developmental difficulties. The Son-Rise Program was originated in 1974 by parents, Barry Neil Kaufman (best-selling author, Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues) and Samahria Lyte Kaufman for their son. The treatment and educational model has changed the way children with Autism are helped worldwide. The Son-Rise Program was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• Awarded "Best Autism Therapy" at the AutismOne National Conference
• Allows your child to be your guide
• You are your child's best resource
• Join your child in their world - rather than force
• them to conform to a world they don't understand
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behavior of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Complimentary Consultation with a Son-Rise Program Advisor:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/