News Source http://youtu.be/FwHVA7ASDLw
Our company believe that understanding is power. We have actually curated news from around the web in an attempt to make your research for knowledge simpler.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One once again, we have actually curated the best toys that assist autistic kids stay calm and remain hectic. These fidget toys are excellent for anybody who experiences tension or ADHD. We appreciate your support and will continue to bring you the best news from around the web.
Autism Treatment: Not Smearing Poo After The Son-Rise Program®http://www.autismtreatment.org/ - The Autism Treatment Center of America™, founded in 1974 by Samahria Lyte Kaufman and Barry Neil Kaufman, teaches parents a unique autism treatment called The Son-Rise Program®. The Son-Rise Program is a loving, accepting, home based approach that parents use to connect with their children and help them emerge from autism and other developmental disorders. It was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
Jessica's son smeared poo all over himself and the walls until Jessica couldn't stand it! He also didn't speak or make eye contact. He regurgitated his food and didn't sleep much. No one could help her. Then she called The Son-Rise Program® at the Autism Treatment Center of America™. The free 25-minute call with a Son-Rise Program Family Counselor helped so much that she came from London to the US to attend The Son-Rise program Start-Up. Jessica has been running a Son-Rise Program for her son for fourteen months. Now he is talking, laughing and awake and he's toilet trained.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• Awarded "Best Autism Therapy" at the AutismOne National Conference
• Allows your child to be your guide
• You are your child's best resource
• Join your child in their world - rather than force
• them to conform to a world they don't understand
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behavior of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Free 25-minute call with a Son-Rise Program Family Counselor:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/