News Source http://youtu.be/kXpf4hwO860
Our company believe that knowledge is power. We’ve curated news from around the web in an attempt to make your research study for knowledge much easier.
This site is supported 100% through our affiliated shop. One once again, we’ve curated the best toys that assist autistic kids remain calm and remain hectic. These fidget toys are great for anyone who experiences stress or ADHD. We value your support and will continue to bring you the very best news from around the web.
Oscar Recovering from Autism through The Son-Rise Programhttp://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/contents/getting_started/autism-recovery.php?srccd=WWSRYTRV
The Son-Rise Program's techniques for treating Autism have enabled Oscar to grow from a severely autistic child, rocking, flapping, without language skills or imagination, crying and tantruming several hours a day, to become a loving, extroverted and creative boy with skills and understanding that a child psychologist evaluated as beyond typical children his age. After six weeks of initiating The Son-Rise Program, Oscar began to speak. Within 6 months Oscar's language skills exploded into conversation. Today Oscar is an amazing, very social boy with an exceptional imagination that he enjoys in games and playful pursuit with his peers, sister and family friends. Oscar's parents credit Oscar's turnaround to The Son-Rise Program.
"Oscar was completely non-verbal and cried and rocked all day. After The Son-Rise Program, he has improved so much that a child psychologist reported he is a year above typical skills & understanding for a child his age."
~Patricia & Simon L., Ireland
Son: Oscar 5, Diagnosis: Autism
FOR MORE INFORMATION: visit http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/
The Autism Treatment Center of America™ is the worldwide teaching center for The Son-Rise Program®, a powerful and effective home-based treatment for children and adults of all ages challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger's Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), and other developmental difficulties. The Son-Rise Program was originated in 1974 by parents, Barry Neil Kaufman (best-selling author, Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues) and Samahria Lyte Kaufman for their son. The treatment and educational model has changed the way children with Autism are helped worldwide. The Son-Rise Program was awarded the Best Autism Therapy at the AutismOne National Conference.
The Son-Rise Program®can change your child's future . . .
• Awarded "Best Autism Therapy" at the AutismOne National Conference
• Allows your child to be your guide
• You are your child's best resource
• Join your child in their world - rather than force
• them to conform to a world they don't understand
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is a 5-day group training program for parents, relatives and professionals looking to facilitate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger's Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have all the tools necessary to design and implement your own home-based Son-Rise Program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child's growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM START-UP is designed to help those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental difficulties, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
1. Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, will deliver to you the autism strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
2. Dynamic group exercises that spotlight key challenges in working with children
3. Comprehensive video and audio training
4. A powerful slide presentation that demystifies the seemingly randon and confusing behavior of special children
5. Question and answer forums to address critical questions and concerns
6. An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, professionals and teachers facing similar challenges
7. An in-depth manual that walks you step by step through all the
key elements of The Son-Rise Program
To arrange for a Complimentary Consultation with a Son-Rise Program Advisor:
To learn more: http://www.autismtreatmentcenter.org/